Me nd My Bro

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Voice of The Unknown

The voice of the unknown who might they be if they don't speak up.who will know who they are if we don't see them, I might say I have seen their presents and I have seen eye to eye of them, they are real they will come out when It's right don't rush just wait. Time will pass and some will come out of the dark you will see eye to eye.

The unknown will be free to speak but they're scared of what people will think I'm cured of speaking in public I'm just scared of the other suckers who migth try to domolish my mother, other than that I'm cool tih all the ones who feel I ain't going threw the fear.

The one and only the rest of us those who eat testicales like I say I don't mess with you but you go and get offense ewww. Me no never I stick with my originals the unkown bibical physical emotion better tthen violence and closer.

The unknown how do I know so much about it because I used to be unkonw now I'm sharing it with you.Me a former unknown I told you they gonna keep coming from the dark the friends I have the unknown and former unknown are us.

No comments:

Post a Comment