Me nd My Bro

Monday, May 24, 2010

Basketball Wives

(Basketball Wives my favorite tv show and it's not for basketball wives its for ex- basketball wives/ fiances'/girlfriends and of course the extras "Dancers" but only two are married what a show). Though but being rumored but now found that Evelyn Lozada is sueing Vanessa Davis wife of Ricky Davis who I never heard of, but any who she is suing (VD lol) Davis for being revengeful toward her due to the fact that Davis was not picked for the “Basketball Wives” show.  Okay according to Bilalali Productions, Lozada is accusing Davis of blogging on a gossip blog and saying that she is a “high end prostitute,” a “drunkard,” (I didn't even know that was a word) and a “hoe ass” — and even accused Lozada of neglecting her daughter.’'

Oh my gosh it gets even better than that what I just want to know how. Ms.Lozada is also claiming in her lawsuit that Davis hacked into her email and stole some topless pictures of Lozada and then Davis published those damaging photos online. And now Evelyn is suing Vanessa Davis for $15,000 in damages for the trouble that Davis has supposedly caused. Now I don't know nothing about legal stuff because I have never been in any a legal stuff but to me just so things can just be know take one of those lie detective test.

No comments:

Post a Comment