Me nd My Bro

Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Fashion: Blac Label

Now my aunt asked me what was Blac Label bcause her boyfriend seen it in the store and yes I knew what it was so for people who don't know:

Blac Label is for those harmonious relationship between men’s couture wear and casual street flair. The label was founded in 2002 in response to the popularity of novel tees with simple designs and catch phrases. Since then, it has evolved into a collection of clothing that scream innovativeness, uniqueness and trendy.Although Blac Label is well-known for its illustrious shirts, the company also designs, produces, and distributes men’s and women’s collections on a national level. As the company continues to grow, expect a boys’ apparel line as well as an accessories collection.I'm liking Blac Label what I know is it's better than what's that clothing line ummm oh yea Ed Hardy or something like that. Why because Blac Label is the answer to the male fashionista’s classy style and desire for quality jeans.

For more just go to the website blaclabelpremium.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment