Me nd My Bro

Monday, April 26, 2010

Poem

Good men beat down smiles turn into frowns there is no logic in a world so tragic out there in strange places nowhere 2 hide I dont know where my place is out there we talk alone years and miles between us I cant leave my home someday who knows when its fate allows us 2 see eachother again so I can come back home be where I wanna be but I had 2 come 2 a place where nobody new me.You tell me 2 be a woman but you dont understand you aint lived this life you aint live the tears you aint had these blues havent put on my shoes or look threw my point a view I am here suviving in a place I never new it just blew me when I first heard from you I told my blues in this song and im tryin 2 get along with you im tyring the best that I can to be thier to be a good friend. See you in my place unbeliveable me in your place impossible we can never be each other but I'll always be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment