Me nd My Bro

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Future

The Future In My Eyes-

For years, Inquiring minds have been imagining what the world will look like in the not-too-distant future, and, as you’re no doubt aware, our brains have a knack for envisioning more than our feeble hands can produce. The future will bring so much diffrent things like clothes, shoes, cars, computers, cities, and whatever else in 2020 I hope the world looks better then it does today . People think we're not going to live until 2020 but belive me I truly think we are. Even if they say we aren't and they make movies of it like 2012, they say we might live under water or in Mars. I don't care where we live I just want to be alive to see what will or might happen.
                                     http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/08/cellphones/image/intro.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment