Me nd My Bro

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Never Ending Life... Dedicated to my Great Grandfather

 A life is never ending my time is tonight its the life time...A loving family and loving friends are here 2 be with me threw the pain and threw the sorrow I am here with the never ending road with life... time has passed by days and nights have gone away I dont know when that road is gonna end 4 me but I know their are people around who will go with me down that road threw the bumps,cracks, and holes...There are things that I will take with me and there are things that I will leave here... I will say and not think that im not gonna leave but that time will come and it will be true 2 me... time has passed by days and nights have gone away I dont know when that road is gonna end 4 me but I know its there just waiting and waiting but I wont let it get 2 me...Its that time I can just feel it and they can see it I love them so much and thank them 4 being there with me and taking me threw all the steps... I loved that I made them laugh and that they made me laugh 2... its time that last breath that last night he's taking me but I know I will leave happy and greatful...Time has passed by days and nights, months and years have gone away I dont know when that road is gonna end 4 me but I know that the road down life left me some great memorys with my siblings, children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, and other family members and friends... My last breath, my last saying I LOVE YOU ALL...


In Loving Memory
~R.I.P~
Robert M. Johnson
1931-2010


No comments:

Post a Comment