Me nd My Bro

Monday, July 26, 2010

Things Happpen

Life is strange so many things happen and there is no explanation of what happens in the world. I want to know what will and what is, just to make life easy and understanding see, my life to me is great other people’s life can be horrible people; on the streets, in shelters, dead, on drugs, its unbelievable. Its happening they blame it on karma or it’s what it is but it happens because we all make it happen with no change and it keeps pulling us back and it makes no sense. It said that 2012 something is going to happen but that’s because of one person. What is the chance that the world is going to end? My life should not be over because of what one person has said. Life just happens and it’s a journey. We are different people but the same people inside and out. We might not have the same thought but things just happens we just can’t blame it on others and that’s what happens to the peace in the world it’s all the blaming one another does. That’s how life goes in my eyes and what other people might see on TV in reality. Its life so im a live it to the fullest with no worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment