Me nd My Bro

Monday, July 26, 2010

Dear Fatherless Children

A poem from my stand


Sometimes I feel like a fatherless child but, I know who my father is. Him not been around is what I can’t understand why isn’t he here and why he don’t call? Sometimes I feel like a fatherless child wondering where my guide is a father is supposed to be there when a daughter needs protection I need protection from a lot of things like; you I feel like this cause I never see you never hear from you I have to deal with the pain right now. I’m a fatherless child I cry day and night thinking you don’t even care I wasn’t your first but you was always there, when I was young now we grow apart I can’t cry no more I just want to kill myself with this gun. A fatherless child damn I wonder how you live with yourself. I'm a fatherless child not sad no more I’m grown enough to understand you don’t care anymore because if you did I would hear my phone going off. I must be the happiest fatherless child growing up, but I understand that I will never forget but I will forgive I can’t even call you dad or daddy cause it don’t sound rite thinking about what to say When I see you should I cry, walk away, or even tell u to die? No, I'm a say I’m happy living my life, this fatherless child won't cry no more I will remember the great times from before



Sincerely,

A Fatherless Child

No comments:

Post a Comment