Me nd My Bro

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Movie ALERT!!!! LOL

I swear if they make another Scary Movie... movie ALERT: Scary Movie 5 is going to be in 2011was announced by The Weinstein Company on December 20, 2009 , I mean i do love all the Scary Movie series but golly another one it's like saying Jason is alive and they are gonna make another one of his movies. you know who they should bring back Chucky  now that's who I miss watching the most, they don't even show his movies on t.v. anymore or do they. well i don't know. Guess what else is coming out that year as well Big Momma's: Like Father, Like Son, another Big Momma's House now that I do miss too but I never thought they would make another one if that they should make a Bad Boys lll or another House Party who would love to see them do that I would. Oh hecky naw I just did some research and they doing another Men in Black coming out in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment