Me nd My Bro

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just Dance


I love dancing and I know you do to. I finally know how to jerk I think its the best dance ever its better than the stanky legg and souljia boy dance songs. But dancing has been happenin for years even centuries. Hip-hop dancing, break dancing, locking, and every old school dance became famous. Break dancing in the 1970's from New York thats where it all started you might be familiar to the robot which was performed by many people.Locking was traditionally danced to funk. I can't forget about popping and the popping group electric boogaloos, and you could see all of this on SOUL TRAIN a popular show. Also the famous tradition on the show was called the line dance so if you like dancing then you have to know how to dance.  You have to have some kind of rhythm, their are so many diffrent kind of dances.

No comments:

Post a Comment